Problem with ZSH on SGI IRIX 6.2 and ^c, ^z

Hello,

I am having a problem running ZSH on an SGI IRIX 6.2 system. I was able to
compile the shell with no problems (both 3.0.0 and 3.0.1). However, Ctrl-C
and Ctrl-Z do not work at all. Ctrl-C does not kill the process (just displays
^C) and Ctrl-Z does not suspend the process (also displays ^Z).

Is there a compile switch or an option that I am missing? Or is this a problem
with ZSH?

Please reply to nsuri@xxxxxxxxxx as I do not subscribe to this list.

Thanks.

Sincerely,