insert-last-word (was Re: zsh request)

Bart Schaefer writes:
> } 1) insert-second-to-last-word (in the same spirit as insert-last word,
> } which I use constantly)
>
> [...] ESC 1 ESC _ must count
> from the right to be compatible with the past implementation (zsh is
> not able to distinguish the 1 prefix from no prefix at all).

Not that I'm objecting to the implementation, but I'm curious: gotmult
gets set if the user supplied a prefix, with zmult storing the actual
prefix.  Am I missing something?
--
J.D. Laub (Laubster) |"I think you're very, very, very, very, very,
jdl@xxxxxxxx         |very, very, very, very, ..." - Flying Lizards