Re: test patches

Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> Would it be too much work (or too much braindamage, for that matter),
> to do what bash does in cases of `{foo' and `foo bar}' -- i.e. pretend
> the expansion is not there.
>
> bash$ {foo
> bash: {foo: command not found
> bash$ foo bar}
> bash: foo: command not found

No, it would not be too much work.  In fact, zsh now contains extra code to
aupport {foo and bar}.  There was a beta release before 3.0.0 where I tried
to drop this but there were too much complains.  Maybe we need an option
like BROKEN_ZSH_BRACES :-).  The problem is that some old zsh scripts
define functions as foo(){echo bar} instead of foo () { echo bar; }.

Zoltan