Restrict the other path

Dear all,

I have just downloaded the zsh-3.1.0, and succeed to complie it. However,
I have a question.
I would like to ask you that how to make a restricted zsh shell? The one
which do not allow users to run applications in all directories except the
specific directory which I allow them to run.

Users can type the full path to run what they want, e.g. /usr/bin/chsh or
they can complie program themselves and run it by ~/programname.
I don't want this to be happened.

Someone said that I just need to modify the source code
"/zsh-3.1.0/Src/exec.c", however, I am not good at programming(I am just
16!)  and I am worry that it will have bugs if I try to modify it myself.

Please, if anyone know how to make a restricted shell, please help me.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Simon