Re: where, oh where, has our maintainer gone?

Anthony Heading <aheading@xxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Tue, Jan 06, 1998 at 10:57:08AM -0500, Richard Coleman wrote:
:> When I was maintainer, I used (X)Emacs and "add-changelog-entries".
:> I think Zoltan was also an (X)Emacs users, and might have used the
:> same.
:I think there's also an rcs2log shell script buried in the X?Emacs library tree.

In emacs, you can do   CTRL-X v a   which makes all the ChangeLog entries
from RCS files.
--
Geoff Wing [gcw@xxxxxxxxx]                         Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants  Facsimile: +61-3-9818 5155