Re: zsh-3.1.2-zefram3

zefram@xxxxxxxxx said:
> Works for me with bash-1.14.6(1).  Are you sure you're actually using
> bash there?  You need to change the SHELL= lines in the Makefiles; for
> safety you should probably just change everything.

Yes, this is what I did.  I didn't change the scripts themselves, so I guess
it's possible something got it wrong.

The bash is 1.14.4(1), which may be a bit old.  The zsh I tried is 3.1.2 with
some patches (mostly Peter's compctl extensions).

In any case, it needs fixing, so I'll stop fiddling with it and wait!