Re: Terminal settings and background processes

Peter Stephenson wrote:
>I'm still getting my terminal settings messed up because of background
>processes exiting on IRIX.  Did this patch not make it into zefram3?
>I'm not sure I ever had the definitive version since there were numerous.

There were many patches on that issue, with several conflicting branches.
zefram3 contained the set of patches that there was eventually a consensus
on (at least, a consensus among those few of us that were actually paying
close attention).  zefram3 fixed the original problem in all cases I
tested (only on Linux, but I don't think this is system dependent).
What precisely is not working for you?

-zefram