Re: Bindkey problem on Solaris 2.6 with zefram4

Andy Wick <awick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am upgrading from 3.0.5 to 3.1.2-zefram4 so sorry if I missed something obvious.
>
> The arrow keys just don't work.  I tried doing a
>    zsh -f
>    bindkey -d
> and that does fix them.  I tried doing what I do for 3.0.5
	   ^^^^^^^^

	You mean "does not" fix them, right? Anyway, maybe it has something
to do with Solaris 2.6, we're using 3.1.2-zefram4 on Solaris 2.5 and Linux
2.0.32 with not a single problem.

	I use this bindkey in mi .zshrc,

	bindkey -me

and the arrow keys have been working as usual.

hth,
Francisco

--
"Make GNU's, not Unix"