zsh-3.1.2-zefram4

Hi:

On hpux 10.20 I see a couple of funnies:

I)
When I <TAB> to try complete (e.g $LINES) cursor position gets messged up:

% echo $L       <cursor here after TAB>
LANG      LINENO    LISTMAX   LOGCHECK  LOGSHELL
LESS      LINES     LOCAL     LOGNAME   LPDEST
% echo $L       ANG

I use vi mode -  sometimes when I <ESC>k it also gets confused - it thinks
beginning of line is to the right just like above.

II)
Was something funny when I tried to compile in a directory that had a soft link
in the middle - mkmakemod.sh generated a thing given to sed of the form
./../../../../a/b/c which didnt resolve to anything sensible. I took the cheap
approach and compiled in /var/tmp.

Thanks for all the work everyone.
--
  Gene