Bugreport zsh 3.1.2: Shell exits prematurely after aborting history-incremental-search-backward

Sorry, if that bug is already known, but I haven't found any
mentioning in the BUGS file and the FAQ.

If I startup the zsh I immediatly history-incremental-search-backward
(^R) in the history.  Instead of executing the found command I simply
abort using ^C.  Then the next return with or without any command
given will immediatly exit the shell.  It also happens if there is no
match found in the backward search.

Example:

~$ zsh -f
marvin%
Press: Ctrl-R Ctrl-C Return
Shells exit at this point
~$

The shell is linked with the ncurses library:

~$ ldd `which zsh`
        libncurses.so.3.4 => /lib/libncurses.so.3.4 (0x40011000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40056000)

Please sent me mail copies of your responds,

	Torsten