Re: Compctl completion tweaking

On Jun 23,  4:57pm, Johan Sundström wrote:
} Subject: Compctl completion tweaking
}
} (Sure, -g '*.rmp(.)' + -g '*(-/)' does a fair job, but I find it
} irritating that I cant tab my way down into a subdirectory of a
} directory containing *.rpm files this way.)

I've been meaning to mention that I think menucompletion and listings should
evaluate -all- the alternatives in an alternative completion, not just the
first one that happens to return something non-empty.

I realize that the current behavior permits one to avoid evaluating a very
slow completion until all previous alternatives have returned nothing, but
it's misleading to have the menu or listing omit some possible completions.