Strange occurrence

Greetings,

Something strange is happening when I run zsh.  I am running zsh under
Solaris 2.6 with the Common Desktop Environment (CDE) on a Sparc 20.  If
I open a Terminal window and run an external command (make is a good
example), the command will terminate with a segmenation fault.  However,
if in the same Terminal window, I rlogin to the same host and run the
command, it executes correctly.

Has this behavior been previously reported?  I would appreciate any info
you could give me.

Thanks,

Dan Pedroja