Re: zsh 3.0/3.1 bug, zsh 3.1.4 regression

On Aug 19,  4:58am, SL Baur wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh 3.0/3.1 bug, zsh 3.1.4 regression
}
} I didn't intend any criticism of the One True Shell, or of its
} developers.  You've created a remarkable program I can't live
} without and I'm only trying to help.

Please don't anyone ever take anything I say as intending to discourage
criticism.  Criticism is indeed what makes things get better.  (I surely
spend enough of my own time griping.)  I was making a point about $^!,
and nothing more; sorry if my tone was misinterpreted.