Re: Time for zsh-3.1.5 ?

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>                                                                  what's
>the prognosis for an official 3.1.5 appearing soon?

Sorry, I've been a bit busy.  3.1.5 and 3.0.6 will be out as soon as I
can manage; should be done in the next few weeks.

>My patch to stop broken variants of "su" from sending zsh into the wrong
>emulation mode by providing a bogus argv[0].

I'm very doubtful about what the ideal `correct' behaviour is here.
For the moment I'll be leaving it as it is.

>My patch to pass widget name and optionally zmult as parameters to user-
>defined widgets.

I don't think this is the right mechanism to use.  I'll consider it
more fully before making a final decision, but this probably won't be
in the release.

>My patch for excess "make" verbosity in compiling manpages and info.

make displaying all commands it executes is a feature, not a bug.
Hiding the echoes would be good, however.

-zefram