next release

Just to let you know, I will be releasing zsh-3.1.5 sometime this week.
I think it's long enough overdue.  I still have a couple of pending
patches to merge, but if I can't find the time in the next couple of
days I'll release it without them.

Those people that have been having problems with ut_xtime on HP-UX:
I've added a new autoconf test that should detect whether the ut_xtime
member is actually available.  A couple of people have posted indicating
that the actual struct member to use is ut_tv.tv_sec.  Can someone tell
me whether this is the *only* name for the correct member, or is there
a definition for ut_time in the system header?

-zefram