From: Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: matching control for completion (with PATCH)
-=-=-

I just tested the patch, it fails at 3 hunks but the rejected ones are
somewhat big...

-rw-r--r--  1 roberto  staff  10520 Oct 30 16:20 zle_tricky.c.rej

Thanks for any help (and remember I'm not on the list so Cc: me please).
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TS -=- Ollivier.Robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.