Two more (possible) problems with the new completion...

Maybe these are just the result of badly applied patches, like the
last two, but if they are I'll never know without asking...

1) The following works (and very useful it is, too: goodbye, cdmatch):

compctl -W "($cdpath)" -/ cd

but the following, which as far as I can see should be equivalent
apart from tracking changes in $cdpath, doesn't:

compctl -W '$cdpath' -/ cd

(no matches produced).

2) I suppose this is more than a misplaced fixsuffix(); you need
menucompletion set, though setting automenu and hitting <TAB> twice
has the same effect:

compctl -q -S / -k '(foo bar)' echo
        ^^^^^^^ this is the important bit

% echo <TAB> -> bar/
                   ^cursor here, over the slash

followed by <RET>:

% echo ba/
ba/

so at some point the cursor is being put one character too far back.
It doesn't happen with a `genuine' autoremoveslash.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/
Dipartimento di Fisica, Via Buonarotti 2, 56100 Pisa, Italy