Re: PATCH: 3.1.5: prompt truncation behaviour

On Nov 11,  5:06pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: 3.1.5: prompt truncation behaviour
}
} There are two caveats.  First, it's a bit incompatible with the old
} behaviour.  For example, with '%10>...>%~%# ', only the %~ would have
} been truncated, while now the '% ' or '# ' will be included and you
} have to say explicitly '%10>...>%~%>>%# '.  This change could be
} enough for us to receive death threats.

The documentation improvements are good in any event.  We could take a
poll on zsh-users to see how many people are actually using truncation.

} Second, the truncation string
} itself is still not expanded, since I don't think that's what it's
} for.

That's OK.