Re: wrapper functions in modules

On Dec 14, 11:11am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: wrapper functions in modules
}
} > } [...] my first idea was to let modules register only one function
} > } which would have to call back the execution code [...]
} >
} > This would indeed be an improvement.
}
} The patch below implements this suggestion with a slight modification
} [...]

Is the new first parameter of doshfunc() needed any longer?  runshfunc()
doesn't do anything with it except pass it to wrap->handler(), and at
least in the example module the handler doesn't do anything with it but
pass it back to runshfunc() again.  Why are we slinging this around?