Cool idea for a zsh enhancement

Hey,

Doing my everyday work within zsh.  I had an interesting idea.  What if
you could colorize the parameters during a zsh edit of the current
commandline?  Kind of like the ls command (under Linux it works this way),
which colorizes based on a file type, file name and such.  It would be
nice to display the list with some sort of color scheme (i.e. for flags,
file types, shell variables, etc).  I don't know if it could be done, but
I think is sounds kind of interesting.  What do you think?

Matt Gerassimoff
mg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx