Re: 3.0.5 patches

Typing away merrily, Bart Schaefer produced the immortal words:
> There was talk at about the time 3.1.5 popped out of doing an official
> 3.0.6.  Here's a summary of the patches to 3.0.5 I have in my CVS tree,
> most of which was sent to Zefram back in October; I don't know all the
> article numbers:
[...]
> I could generate a patch for all of that pretty easily, though I also have
> a couple of local changes that I'd have to excise.  However, I'd rather not
> do it if Zefram is going to surface and release 3.0.6 pretty soon.

He's currently without net access.  He left his old job and doesn't have
a modem in his computer.  His mail on fysh.org was last read November
4th.

I don't have his current phone num, but his boss is a friend and I have
his.  Any particular concensus message ppl want passed on?
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a23 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/H+ P++@ L+++
E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++ DI+ D+