Completion in braces and accept-and-menu-complete

I found it cleaning up old ZSH remnants :-)

I had /tools/lib/zsh/zsh-3.1.4
                            zsh-3.1.5
                            zsh-3.1.5-pws-5
                            libzsh-3.1.4.so

I did

rm -rf /tools/lib/zsh/{z<TAB>

and correctly got listing. Unfotunately, when I pressed ESC-ENTER (bound to
accept-and-menu-complete) I got

rm -rf /tools/lib/zsh/{zsh-3.1.4 /tools/lib/zsh/{zsh-3.1.5

obviously, not what I had in mind.

Note, that after I enter ',', I can complete again quite nicely.

I am not even sure, if it possible to do right way, but probably, anybody
has an idea?

TIA

/andrej