ORBS and sunsite.auc.dk

I've found that sunsite.auc.dk blocks all the e-mail I send to
zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  It appears that the ORBS spam blocking
database has flagged my ISP as being a bad citizen.  Upon bringing the
issue up with my ISP, the issue from their point of view can be summed
up like this:

1) Yes, my ISP has a limmited form of SPAM vulnerability.

2) No, the vulnerability isn't actually being used by spammers.

3) No, they won't fix it, since a lot of customers depend on being
   able to use my ISP's SMTP server as a smart host while traveling.

4) The general perception is that the ORBS SPAM blocking thing is too
   pedantic.

Anyway, I'm glad that zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is still around.
Otherwise, I couldn't send mail to the lists!