Re: PATCH zsh-3.1.5-pws-7: cygwin make fixes

>From: "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>} My fix for #1 may be controversial because it may break for
>} people who need to keep using an older autoconf.  Is upgrading
>} a problem?
>
>It'd be better if it weren't necessary.  Copy it into
>aczsh.m4 and give it a different name, e.g zsh_EXEEXT?

Okay, I'll do that.

>} My fix for #2, I think, is a good thing.  ;-)  I'd do
>} the same thing for the RLIMIT stuff if cygwin had RLIMIT
>} stuff.
>
>It's not a good thing if it won't cross-compile.  I didn't
>use to pay much attention to this, but I've just been
>through this particular plane of hell with procmail's build
>system (which even compiles and runs C programs to do
>sed-like substition on its man page templates!) so I'm
>feeling sensitive.

The current AWK based scheme doesn't handle cross compiling.
It assumes that whatever "signal.h" file it finds that has
something like "#define SIG*" in it is the correct one and
then does a bad job at being a C preprocessor to extract
the signals.  The only time it would get it right is if the
target architecture has the exact same set of signals the
host architecture does.  Coincidentally, my C based scheme
has the same property.

So the new way doesn't change things.