Re: Problem with completion matching control

Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> On Feb 16,  9:30am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
>
> > I can't reproduce it, can you give me information about the completion
> > options you have set or unset and any compctl's used here (global
> > matchers, default completion, special completion for the command,...).
>
> It was from zsh -f so with all the default options and (lack of)
> completions. Only the one matching completion I mentioned. It also
> occurs with my setup; my options are:
>
> setopt -09ghJOPRTX +16I setopt AUTO_PARAM_KEYS setopt AUTO_REMOVE_SLASH
> setopt COMPLETE_IN_WORD setopt EQUALS setopt EXTENDED_GLOB setopt
> EXTENDED_HISTORY setopt GLOB_COMPLETE setopt HIST_NO_STORE setopt
> LIST_AMBIGUOUS setopt LIST_BEEP setopt MULTIOS setopt POSIX_BUILTINS

Hm, still can't reproduce this. Do you still get the behavior (for the
other: completion after `t' and `te' behaved differently) with all
recent patches: the completion option cleanup from 5399 with it's
followup 5407 and the patch I sent yesterday in 5412?

Bye
 Sven