Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-10 and then some: _match_test is too strict

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> The following appears to deal with it; does it break something when
> there *are* matcher specs?  What's the point of testing for exactly
> the first matcher spec, anyway?

Sorrysorrysorry. My fault (of course). In the last big patch I made
`compstate[matcher]' be zero when there are no match specs at all
(previously it was `one' in this case, which looked wrong). And then I
forgot to change the test.

Bart's patch is the correct solution.

Thanks.

Sorry.