Shuld it be so? RE: PATCH: Re: pws-10 RE: zsh-3.1.5-pws-9: _path_files and symbolic links

> Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
>
> > > The question is what one can find under `/u/'. If there is anything
> > > matching `l/l/T' the behavior might be correct (since it can't expand
> > > `u' to `usr' then).
> >
> > Nope. It is the problem of exact match. ``/u'' is matched _exactly_ and
> > hence ``/usr'' is never even tried.
>
> Ah, tricky. The patch below makes path components be left unchanged
> only if the rest of the string would produce a match below that
> directory.

(all patches applied):

bor@itsrm2:~%> l /u/l/m<TAB>
bor@itsrm2:~%> l /u1/lager-db/minileit.dbs/
u1/   usr/
^^^^^^^^^^ Somewhat strange. We really have /usr/lib/macros (and more), but
this list is a bit unexpected (well, at least I would expect then to first
menu complete ``/u1'' and ``/usr'' and then go on respectively)

And one more:

bor@itsrm2:~%> l /u/l/lib*X*<TAB>
  B-e-e-p

Is it not possible to complete glob patterns?

bor@itsrm2:~%> l -d  ~/s*
/home/bor/save/  /home/bor/src/

bor@itsrm2:~%> l /h/b/s*<TAB>
bor@itsrm2:~%> l /home/bor/s\*

but

bor@itsrm2:~%> l /h/b/s/*<TAB>
bor@itsrm2:~%> l /home/bor/save/*
save/  src/

the list is correct - it cycles through ``svae'' and ``src''

puzzled

/andrej