Clearing the completion listing

Seems to me there are a few more zle commands that ought to clear the
completion listing.  The one that I notice most often is kill-whole-line.
Most history motions should do it, too, since if any of them pull up a
multi-line entry it's just going to cover up the list anyway (assuming
always_last_prompt).  And kill-buffer, and probably transpose-words, and
maybe insert-last-word.  Any others?