Re: Non-intuitive completion

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> I notice this patch isn't in pws-11.  Is it made irrelevant by the new
> completion stuff?  If not, can anyone think of a way to test whether
> it's the right thing to do WRT not breaking other uses of zerr() ?

It isn't irrelevant, both normal and new style completion still show
this bug (which is actually caused by the code for expand-or-complete
before the completion code gets to it).

But I still don't know how to find out if it is the right way to do
it. I once had it in one of my versions (of course) and didn't see any
unexpected behavior but that is certainly far from a complete test.

Bye
 Sven