Out of the box user experience

I'm a bit unhappy about all these completion scripts not being
installed somewhere.  How about sticking them in $prefix/lib/zsh/ (in
suitable subdirectories---maybe version-specific?), and adding a
shell-set parameter, ZSH_SCRIPTS or ZSH_LIB or something, so it's easy
to find them.

Then the suggestions in the README can be made more concrete for new
users (we could even provide a script to do it).  Something like:

        % zsh -f
        % mkdir ~/completion
        % cp $ZSH_LIB/**/*(.) ~/completion
        % touch ~/.zshrc; echo 'fpath=(~/completion $fpath)' >> .zshrc
        % echo '[[ -f ~/completion/compinit ]] && . ~/completion/compinit -d' >> .zshrc

or something.  I like the idea of individual users being able to have
whatever completions they like, and to be able to avoid ones that they
don't want, but I'd like it to be as easy as possible.  (Perhaps we'd
want just "cp $ZSH_LIB/{Core,Base,User}/* ~/completion", or something,
assuming that there'd be lots of seriously optional scripts.)

Hmm.  There are other scripts that could be installed, too, which
aren't completion-related.  Maybe it has to be
$ZSH_LIB/Completion/{Core,...

On a different topic, I noticed some typos in the new documentation.
Would it be helpful if I took the pws-12 docs and checked them?  I
don't guarantee to spot errors (since there's lots of stuff I just
don't understand), but I'm likely to spot most spelling errors and the
more obvious things.  Or would it be better if I waited for a bit
longer (when things are closer to a release)?