Parameter expansion/substitution rules

The new section on expansion rules should mention when the (e) and (P)
flags kick in.  I considered producing a patch for this but then decided
I wasn't sure I would get it right.  (e) happens after rule 6, and then
padding from the (l) and (r) flags is inserted last of all; but I'm not
sure when (P) happens, or what happens with (eP) both given at once.