RE: Completion widgets, bindkey and ZLE widgets

Well, I tried to redefine widgets instead of bindkey - and it works. And the
completion is available after switching keymaps as well.

> What if you want more than one completion widget behaving like one of
> the builtin widgets? (Just think of the special key completion widgets
> we already have.)

It was just an idea ... But, really, let's see, what builtin widgets
describe:

1. Should we first try to glob
2. should we complete prefix or whole word
3. should we list or insert matches
4. should we start menu completion or not

Most (if not all) of this can already be emulated by setting compstate
before calling main completion function. The case of delete-char-or-list is
somewhat hard ... but if it would be possible to call ZLE widget, that could
test, if we are not at the end and then call completion ...

>> Looks somewhat cleaner ... and, later, if we find the way to make ZLE
>> widgets more useful, that will be automatically available to completion
>> widgets as well.
> What are you thinking about here?

Calling one widget from other (like above), getting user input from inside
of widget ... mostly this all were discussed already.

cheers

/andrej