Re: Still something strange with ambiguous prefix

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> > Previously it left the cursor in the word only if completion was
> > started with the cursor in the word.
>
> I should have thought that was correct?  I can't imagine wanting it
> otherwise.

Aha, I almost thought so already.

I'm currently working on the rest of the things I want to put in
`compstate'. There will be an entry for modifying this behavior and
I'll make it a bit more powerful so that the old behavior (depending
on alwaystoend) will be the default but inside completion widgets one
can specify what exactly one wants.

Bye
 Sven