CLEAREOD (Was: Minor refresh problem with completion)

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Of course, now that I tried it again, it seems to work (at least if
:your terminal has the capability of clearing to EOD).
:
:But still, Id' be glad if our refresh-code experts could have a look
:at this, because the code now sets the cursor to the last column of
:the last prompt line and gives out a TCCLEAREOD -- and doing that when
:not in the first column may be undefined on some terminals if I
:remember correctly.

Yes, TCCLEAREOD must be done from the first column.  Lots of terminals
will happily do it from anywhere, but....

I'll look into it (though that clearlist section is probably the only
main part of zle_refresh.c I _didn't_ write).  First I better build
pws-14, heh? :-)

BTW, anyone notice that individual message threads weren't happening
properly in recent articles in the mailing list archive (and not tell
me).  I'll fix that soon.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441