Re: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-0

[ *This* is the one I wanted to sent here. ]

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> I've made up a preliminary patch for 3.0.6, which carries the version number
> 3.0.6-pre-0.  It's available at
> 	ftp://ftp.brasslantern.com/pub/zsh/zsh-3.0.5-3.0.6-pre-0.diff

I've played with this a bit, trying to remember the things we fixed in
the completion code in 3.1.5. I seem to remember that one of the
patches I sent after 4988 (which is the last entry with my name in it
in the ChangeLog) fixed something that might be buggy in
3.0.[56]. Unfortunately I forgot to write myself a note about this and
I can't remember what it was.
Hm, maybe everyone who sent a bug-report about old-style completion to
the list could try it with Bart's pre-3.0.6 version?

I'll continue to search, too.

Bye
 Sven