alwayslastprompt bugs in 3.0.6-pre-2 (?)

On Apr 28,  1:30am, Greg Badros wrote:
} Subject: colorized completion patch [was Re: Release candidate patch for 3
}
} Also note that there are bugs in 3.0.6-pre-2 (yes, even before my code!
} :-) ) in the erasing of completions in M-x command mode when "setopt
} alwayslastprompt".

Are these problems that didn't exist in 3.0.5?  Can you describe them in
more detail?  I've just spent a few minutes fooling with alwayslastprompt,
listambiguous and autolist, and I don't see any problems.