Re: yet another undesired 3.1.5-pws-15 change

Timothy J Luoma writes:
> ps -- there seem to be a LOT of these types of changes in
> 3.1.5.... I wish there were more consideration given to keeping
> things consistent for those who upgrade...

It sounds like you aren't aware that all the 3.1.x releases are in
development.  The release code-base is currently 3.0.x, with 3.0.6
just about to be released.  There are bound to be inconsistencies
(that certainly need to be found and fixed) in the most recent
development code, so if you're expecting a nice, safe upgrade (rather
than helping out with the development), you should be using the
3.0.x source.

..wayne..