Re: alwayslastprompt bugs in 3.0.6-pre-2 (?)

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Well, unless I've missed a message, we are still waiting for Geoff's
:nicefication of the code in zrefresh() that clears the list. If his
:version is as simple to use (trigger it by just setting clearlist to
:non-zero), I could then easily produce a patch to call this in the
:appropriate places.
:
:(Geoff said he didn't like the look of it...)

BTW, I'm referring to the look on the screen not the look of the code.
Doing something like, history-incremental-search-backward (^R emacs bindings)
is very irritating.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0413 431 874 <<<new