zmodload -C ??

In making up the patch for the zmodload changes I suggested a few days ago,
I ran across code that appears to accept a -C option ... but it's not listed
in the builtin.c definition of the zmodload call signature, so AFAIK it
can't ever actually be passed to bin_zmodload().  I've forgotten what it
was for (if it ever was for anything) and the only effect it seems to have
is to behave almost-but-not-quite the same as -c.

Should I just delete it?