ZSH 2GB File Limit (Solaris 2.6)

Greetings All,

	I recently compiled zsh-3.1.5 on a Solaris 2.6 SPARC System using
gcc-2.8.1. The installed tree (/pkgs/zsh-3.1.5/{bin,man,..}) was then
installed on several nodes. (I'm pointing this out but I don't believe it
is relevant - I hope)

	The following command "cat /dev/zero > junk" was found to stop
writing to the file junk when it reached 2 GB in size. Using /bin/ksh
with the same command on the same VxFS file system (with large file
support turned on) resulted in the command running until it filled up the
disk (there was 6GB remaining on the disk). Having recently compile a dew
GNU tools I notice they turn on large file support durring compilation.

	I hope this bug report is useful and not a repeat

Regards,
Peter

PS: I'm not on the mailing list

Peter Bray                                  Email : Peter.Bray@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sun Professional Services                   Phone : +61 2 9466 9456
Ground Floor - 33 Berry Street              Fax   : +61 2 9466 9411
North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia             URL   : http://www.sun.com