Re: PATCH: zsh-3.1.5-pws-17: history options again

Peter Stephenson writes:
> It's a shame the options weren't all standardised as having `hist'
> rather than `history', but it's far too late to worry about that.
> How about `incappendhistory'?

We could change the new ones I added to all start with hist, if we
wanted to.  For instance, `hist_sharing' instead of `shared_history'.

And how about `hist_append_each' for the `incremental_append_history'
option?  Alternately, I still think it would be OK for us to just
lose the incremental append option and have it be the new way that
`append_history' works.

..wayne..