Re: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-N: unset fix

On May 7,  3:40pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: 3.1.5-pws-N: unset fix
}
} The first hunk of this is relevant to 3.0.6, although the if (pm->flags &
} PM_UNSET) test needs adding by hand.

Are you sure this is relevant to 3.0.6?  As far as I know, prior to the
associative array changes in 3.1.5+ parameters with PM_UNSET were never
permitted to appear in the paramtab.  (So the 3.1.5+ bug is probably my
fault for missing a spot where PM_UNSET needed to be tested.)

} [...] in 3.0.6 [...] I noticed that if a parameter that was local in one
} function is unset in a function called from that, it will be restored next
} time in global scope [...] which may not be intended [...]
} so it may be a bug.  Should I send a patch for both for 3.0.6?

You should either send a patch or make mention of the difference in the
FAQ somewhere, or perhaps both.