forwarded bug report

just got this which I should probably pass on.

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 04:45:28 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer" <markus.oberhumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pws@xxxxxx
Subject: zsh 3.1.5-pws-19 bug report

Hello Peter !

It's good to see that someone is still working on inproving
zsh. I'm using this opportunity to report a nasty bug
that is annoying me for almost two years now (I had posted
that to zsh-workers a year ago, but without response).

zsh badly hangs if file globbing fails in connection
with completion. Please try the following with
any zsh 3.x version (including 3.1.5-pws-19) and
enter "foo [tab]":

  compctl -s "\$(cat [tT]his-file-does-not-exist)" foo

thanks,
Markus

- -----   Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer <markus.oberhumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   -----
- -----             http://wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at/mfx/               -----