Things which need doing before 3.1.6

Here's a list I've got of things which should or could be done before 3.1.6
is released.  If anyone can think of any more, say.

Things which definitely should be done:
  The HIST_NO_FUNCTIONS null pointer problem - see 6429 from Sven (Wayne,
    have you managed to look at this?)
  %e in compconfig[correct_prompt] doesn't work (for me, anyway)
  Installation of shell functions --- still hope to look at this soon.
    Currently, my plan is the single configure option --funcdir=DIR with
    $funcdir defaulting to ${prefix}/share/zsh-fns, this will install
    every single sample function in the source tree in the same directory.
    Comments welcome, e.g. should that share/ be there, should we stick in
    a version number?  I was also going to add this to the default fpath,
    and allow the configurer to specify a null $funcdir so that nothing
    gets installed and fpath doesn't get set.
  Go through long long integer stuff again in the light of Andrej's warning
    messages

Things I'd quite like (someone else :-/) to do:
  Fix up make distclean not to remake things (yeugh)
  Check behaviour specifying variables e.g. CPPFLAGS in configure
  Somebody complained that the arithmetic evaluation manual entry is
    hard to understand, so I'd like to rewrite it a bit

Things that aren't necessarily urgent given that 3.1.6 is still in beta
  Dynamic loading on Solaris 5.7(?) is reported not to work --- unfortunately
    none of the developers seem to have access to such a system.
  Various issues to do with parameter and memory efficiency which I've
    been meaning to post about but still haven't
  If there's enough interest, allow MAILCHECK=<time>?<command list> to
    specify shell code to replace builtin mail checking routine
  Get zle commands also to accept non-numeric arguments on the command line
  Find out about getting a bug-tracking system working
  Make the large file support more automatic on systems that don't
    return the flags with getconf.  Unfortunately the only system I can
    write this for myself is HPUX, so unless other people can make
    suggestions this isn't very useful.
  The result of Sven's ideas about completion in quotes

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/