Re: BUG: 3.1.5-pws-21: lfs

Geoff Wing wrote:
> Geoff Wing <mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
> :Heyla, with
> :% ./configure  --enable-zsh-debug --enable-zsh-mem --enable-zsh-mem-debug \
> :--enable-zsh-mem-warning --enable-zsh-secure-free --enable-zsh-hash-debug \
> :--enable-lfs --enable-dynamic
> :
> :I get a near continuous spew out of:
> :	BUG: attempt to free storage at invalid address
>
> Occurs due to malloc() not aligning on M_ALIGN.

Any chance you could find out where in zsh's malloc() this is happening?
It's probably something like one of the structs m_hdr, m_shdr or heap not
having a size divisible by 8. I altered definitions of structures and sizes
to get this to work on one system (IRIX 6.2 with gcc), so there is some
compiler/system dependency here.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/