oops and zsh-mem

Just looking at this, I forgot to redirect the standard error:
> ! compgen -y '$list' -s '${${${(f)"$(ps)"}[2,$]## #}%% *}' && ret=0
                                         ^ 2>/dev/null

In what circumstances should --enable-zsh-mem be used? I tried it on AIX and
I get occaisional errors:

Catastrophe in realloc: invalid storage ptr

I can reproduce it fairly consistently by pressing Ctrl-U. Moving the
left-right cursors about a bit before Ctrl-U will just about guarantee the
crash and is sometimes sufficient on it's own.

Oliver Kiddle