Re: PATCH: pws-21: Re: BUG: 3.1.5-pws-21: lfs

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff Wing wrote:
:> First time through malloc():
:>  (m = sbrk(4096)) @ mem.c:760  gives   m = 0x53b24
:Ahaahaaha.  See if this works.  It's probably got too many casts 'n' stuff
:but I wanted it to be not too unsafe.  There are a few assumptions anyway,
:but this time it looks like we're stuck with turning a pointer into an
:integer.

Seems to be working fine, thanks.  Am running it now, so I'll see what I
can come up with.  (And since I'm back on 3.1.* I'll see if that screen
display thing that was annoying me before (with excessive refreshing)
is still happening.)

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/