resent: pws-22: killing the ZSH loops problem

[due to some problems it looks, like this one never made it's way to
zsh-workers. Sorry if you get it twice]

> It does not happen, if I use 'zsh -c "read line"' (that is, the whole
> loop is killed), but as it stays with every external command I tried.

Sorry for all these followups. It looks, like the problem happens with programs,
that catch SIGINT (sh, gzip, gzcat) but not with programs, that leave it default
(cat, zsh). In the latter case, Zsh gets information about child being
interraupted by SIGINT and reacts correctly. In the former case, Zsh only knows,
that program (normally) exited for whatever reason.

Looks, like Zsh cannot rely on child info and must handle INT itself. I wonder,
how 3.0.5 behaves in this case.

/andrej