Re: Doc fixes - US vs. British spelling

Hi

Firstly, I'd like to join with Helmut when he says....

> MANY MANY thanks to all who help improving ZSH

Secondly,

> If British spelling is generally prefered

I certainly prefer it. So much computer documentation is written in
American that Im used to it but it would be nice to have some in
British english.

> words this found were 'bitwise', 'otherwise' and 'recognise'. I haven't
> got a US dictionary so can't confirm it but I'd guess that only the
> latter would be spelt with a z in America. There are also some other
> British spellings like behaviour and favour in there.

yes, Americans spell recognise with a z. Bitwise and otherwise I think
are correct on either side of the Atlantic.

			Anthony

--
Anthony R Iano-Fletcher        Anthony.Iano-Fletcher@xxxxxxx
                               http://cbel.cit.nih.gov/~arif