minibuffer widget RE: Non-patch: zle argument handling

> You cannot edit input with read -k.

Is it possible to make minibuffer separate widget? We could then do something
like:

zle .minibuffer "Prompt string" <parameter> ...

with semantics:

minibuffer reads input key with normal editing capabilities. Anything, that is
not consumed by minibuffer, is assigned to <parameter>. We could pass additional
parameters to  switch off editing if raw input is needed.

This should probably return some indication that minibuffer was cancelled (with
^G or anything else) to provide loop termination condition.

/andrej